Max. Passengers: 9
Duration: 8h (Full day)
Engine: Suzuki 90HP
Enjoy the thrill of adventure!
Board your crew onto this Lux 550 and take off for unforgettable fun.
Seize the day: Explore all Saint Martin / Sint Maarten coasts have to offer. Just choose your itinerary and enjoy!
You will for sure live it up with the powerful 90HP engine.”
4% TGCA Saint Martin local tax
Saint Martin Natural Reserve fee
Boat & equipment:
- Length: 5.5m
- Engine: 90HP outboard
- Retractable table
- Comfortable seating for all passengers
- Swimming ladder
- Bluetooth stereo system
- Safety (VHF, tracker, life jackets, mooring kit, first aid kit)
- Fuel refill
- Rental of extra equipment. Due to the pandemic, we have no equipment for rental for now. We do have dive masks and snorkel for sale at a great price, that you take away with you.
- Custom fees:
PLEASE NOTE YOU NEED TO RENT A “PREMIUM” BOAT IF YOU WANT TO LEAVE ST. MARTIN/SINT MAARTEN WITH YOUR RIB AND VISIT ST. BARTHS OR ANGUILLA.
– 15€ / boat for SXM clearance
– 20US$ / person for Anguilla
– 10€ / person for St Barts (minimum 50€)
- The boat must be returned with full tank. Otherwise, a 15€ charge will apply for the service, on top of the actual fuel cost.
- Fishing on board is not allowed.
- No trips outside St Martin waters allowed.
Having to cancel a fun day out is never fun and is always for a good reason, so we want to work with you, with this in:
- If you cancel 48 or more hours prior to the charter, you will receive 100% of your deposit paid.
- If you cancel at least 24 hours prior to the charter, you will receive 50% of your deposit paid.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours prior to your charter, you will receive 0% of your deposit paid as we will be unable to re charter the tender. If you like though we will mark your deposit on your account, and should you be able to rebook within a month we shall honour the deposit.
Boat permit needed (Please contact us if you need to find a skipper).
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
You may visit:
Saint Martin / Sint Maarten
Longer rental or special project? Contact us now